You’ll receive a Belong 4353 modem after your order is confirmed.
About the Belong 4353 Modem
- You can connect multiple devices to this modem - there are 4 Ethernet ports each operating at a maximum speed of 1GB per second (LAN)
- Your home network will have dual-band flexibility – choose from either 2.4 GHz (b/g/n) or 5Ghz (ac)* depending on your device’s distance from the modem
- Your Wi-Fi will be password-protected with WPA and WPA2 Wi-Fi security standards and WPA and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) are supported, if required
- The modem interface is also password protected
- This modem is DLNA certified which means digital content can be shared around the home with other DLNA certified devices (like a smart TV or audio device)
If you joined Belong earlier than April 2018, you may have a Belong Sagemcom F@st 4315 or a Belong Technicolor TG797 modem.
* What’s the difference between 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies?: The Belong 4353 modem is a dual band modem, meaning it operates on two frequencies: 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The 2.4GHz frequency provides Wi-Fi coverage for a greater distance from the modem, but may perform at a slower speed when compared to 5GHz. The 5GHz frequency offers a faster speed over a shorter distance when compared to 2.4GHz.