Make sure you’re connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, and the ‘Sync’ light is a solid green colour, then follow the steps below:
- On your device, open an internet browser and type 10.0.0.138 into the address bar
- When prompted for the modem authentication username and password:
- Enter the username ‘admin’
- Enter the password ‘Belong’
- Click ’Login’
- From the top menu, select ‘Advanced’
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to optimise (2.4GHz or 5GHz)
- Select ‘Wireless Environment’ then ‘Start Scan’ to find out if any neighbouring Wi-Fi networks may be impacting your signal strength
- Identify the Wi-Fi channel with the least overlapping interference from other networks
- Select ‘Basic’ then under ‘Channel Selection’, choose the channel with the least overlapping interference
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to save your changes
If there are no neighbouring Wi-Fi networks, you may be able to improve your connection by selecting ‘Advanced’ and changing the ‘Bandwidth’ to 40MHz (if the quality of your connection worsens then revert back to 20Mhz).
Once you’ve saved your changes, your device will temporarily disconnect from the network then automatically reconnect using the new network configuration settings.